|Renewable Energy Coalition
Our coalition has sought to organize diverse technology, products, interests, timelines and formed a united voice for moving the agenda. The time has come for mainstreaming new clean technology fuels and systems. We need not only save energy to avoid our current fuel crisis we need to lower the cost of living in our homes and operating our businesses.
1. Renewables Portfolio, how do the Gvt. & Private Sector procure and install needed systems?
2. Interconnect, PSC problems with standards and net metering
3. ISO issue, ability to sell into the marketplace larger systems standards/interconnection
4. Combined systems and system integration management monitoring
5. Funding payback analysis, grants, rebates and green tags
* Areas of common interest, we will work to a common end with a single voice and allocate funding to agreed tasks.
* By virtue of numbers we gain momentum and force of political action.
* If we can talk with one voice we will move the agenda to clean fuels / energy and set up the infrastructure to make the products or processes necessary to avoid the instability we face from fossil fuels.
Our Coalition recognizes:
• Solar- electric and thermal
• Wind-electric and mechanical drives
• Hydro-electric (low head, run river, tidal) and mechanical drives
• Geothermal-electric and thermal
• Biomass-fuels and products
• CHP, Fuel Cells, Sterling, Turbines and other clean burn efficient power systems
• Green building and Eco industrial development
The goal is to have a 30% contribution in the next 10 years by these energy and technologies. We believe coupled with conservation and energy storage we can successfully wean our dependence on fossil fuels by 50% in this timeframe without decrease in quality of life or economic stress will creating new jobs and robust industries.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at:
Find Clean Energy For The Future Now